Yay! The weather is breaking and that means it’s time to dust off your cute strappy sandals and head to your nail salon for an ultimate pedicure!
After a long season of thick socks, toe-in shoes and boots our feet can once again celebrate the feeling of freedom, air and sunlight!
According to InStyle magazine, here are some of the Nail Trends to enjoy for the summer and beyond:
- Bright colors by Chanel
- Summer pastels by RGB and NCLA
- Neon contrast by Essie and Nars
- Glitter by Zoya and China Glaze
- Tangerine nudes by Nars and Dior
- Candy colors by Opi and Nubar
- Modern metallics by Butter
And according to Elle Magazine:
- Lot’s of nail art
- Gold glitter around cuticles
- Fluttering hearts
- Black cherry with high gloss
- Bright orange, yellow
So whether you’ve treated yourself to a pedi throughout the winter or this will be your first in months, it’s an exciting time for your toes. Make sure to get your feet in order from heel to toe. After your complete pamper session, pick a color that will allow your freshly painted toes to say hello to spring.
Put your best foot forward and enjoy the beautiful weather to come!